Saint John the Baptist Catholic Church
St. John the Baptist Parish was organized on December 30, 1913, with the appointment of Father John Peters as pastor. The first Mass celebrated in the parish took place on February 1, 1914 at 4626 Gravois. Shortly thereafter land was bought on Delor and Adkins Streets and ground was broken for a building later called Sodality Hall.
prints and cards